Themed Autumn Photo Sessions in London and Surrey – FAQ
So you’re wondering just how these outdoor family portrait sessions will work?
Read on for the FAQ…
- Where will the sessions take place? The Autumn sessions will all take place within a 45-minute drive of Twickenham, at a location to be confirmed later. If you wish to book, please ensure you are able to get to the location without relying on public transport.
- Will my children need to walk? In order to secure an attractive backdrop for your session, you and your family may need to walk a short distance to find the perfect spot for your photographs. I expect to limit this to no more than 15 minutes, but it will usually be much less. Depending on the weather and lighting conditions, we may need to move about during the session to ensure you get the very best gallery of images to choose from.
- What should I wear for my family portrait session? Before your session takes place I will discuss wardrobe options with the person who made the booking and provide suggestions for outfits that will ensure your family’s clothes complement each other. I know what a headache it can be to prepare for a family photo session, so it’s my job to help you get organised in plenty of time
- What happens if it rains? The fine British weather has a way of throwing obstacles at us, especially when you’re expecting to be outdoors, but there are plenty of ways to ensure you still get great photographs. With the right clothes, a few umbrellas and welly boots, we can easily cope with a little light rain and drizzle, and a cloudy, overcast sky is actually perfect for flattering outdoor portraits. However, if I feel that the weather is not conducive to a successful session, you will be offered an alternative date for your session. Please ensure you keep your diary free for the day after your scheduled session, just in case we need to move the date. In the event that the weather is poor for both dates, we will attempt to find another mutually acceptable date or I will refund your session fee.
- What happens after my session? Around 1-2 weeks after your session you will be invited to come to my studio in Isleworth to view your gallery of images for the first time. All decision makers must be present at this viewing, so you will need to ensure both parents can be available for this appointment as this is when you will choose which images you wish to purchase. I have a range of stunning products available for purchase, with both contemporary and traditional styles to suit all tastes.
- How many photographs will I get to choose from? I aim to produce a varied gallery of at least 20 images for viewing after your session, providing you with plenty to options of create the perfect display for your home. Please note: your session fee does not include any prints or products.
- How much will my custom artwork cost? Your investment for wall art starts at just £175 and my clients typically invest between £750 and £2250+ on beautiful heirloom products that they will enjoy for years and years to come.
- Can I order gifts for my friends and family in time for Christmas? Yes, of course! The images from your session can be turned into all sorts of wonderful Christmas gifts for grandparents, relatives and friends, including gallery framed prints, stunning multi-print displays, and personalised seasonal greetings cards. The timing is perfect to ensure you have all your presents wrapped up before the festive season kicks off, giving you more time to enjoy it with family and friends. Plus, all my products come beautifully packaged so all you have to do is worry about who to give them to.
That all sounds great! How do I book?
CALL ME to reserve your preferred date and time slot or CONTACT ME here and I’ll call you to get everything booked in. It’s that simple!